Routine service maintenance is a vital planned or scheduled servicing of your vehicle as per the manufacturer’s recommendation. It is important that vehicle’s servicing is carried out as per the recommended interval as a preventive means to avoid potentially costly breakdowns.
The components on your vehicle are interrelated. Ignoring maintenance can lead to performance and parts-specific or entire system failure.
Where can you find the recommended interval? Your vehicle comes with a manual and the information is mentioned on the maintenance schedule section.
When is your vehicle commonly due for service?
Vehicles commonly has either a recommended interval of 5,000 kms, 10,000 kms, 15,000 kms & 20,000 kms depending on the brand. It is either done every 6 months or 1 year whichever comes first
What are the components checked and replaced on each interval?
There are 3 types of services that are required by your vehicle:
1. General Service – Oil & Oil filters are replaced, fluids are topped up, all components are inspected, and brake pads and discs are opened cleaned and checked.
2. Semi Major Service – Oil & Oil filter is replaced plus other components recommended by the manufacturer
3. Major Service – Oil & Oil filter is replaced plus other components recommended by the manufacturer such as spark plugs if the vehicle is not fitted with iridium spark plugs, AT/CVT oil, Filters and more.
AG Cars has both the facility and capability to carry out preventive maintenance from a quick lube to a standard manufacturer recommended servicing and here’s why:
– We use genuine parts
– We have a team of Multibrand expert technicians
– State of the art tools and facility
Call 600540045 for an appointment.