Since January 1, 1996, vehicles were required to have On-Board Diagnostics or OBD. It means, vehicle have been manufactured to self-diagnose and have the capability to report. This technology allows the vehicles to alert the drivers via malfunction indicator lights on the dashboard but won’t have the capacity to exactly tell you what the real problem is. This is where digital communication ports come handy with the standard diagnostic trouble codes or DTC. With this built-in diagnostic technology on vehicles, a computerized tool is required when diagnosing & trouble shooting.
What are the most common concerns where you will need a comprehensive computer diagnosis?
1. Engine light is on or MIL (Malfunction Indicator Lamp)
2. You’re experiencing misfiring or in layman’s term vibration while accelerating
3. The gear is not shifting or there’s some delay or jerking
4. Traction light is on in the cluster
5. The pick up of your vehicle has slowed down
6. ABS light is on
7. Restraints light is on
8. ABS light is on
9. Battery malfunction light is on
10. Tyre pressure light is on
11. Brake pad light is on
12. Temperature light is on
AG Cars is equipped with advanced computer diagnostic tools, programming tools & repair equipment for Multibrand vehicles.
We can help you in identifying trouble codes as well as repairing them. With a team of Multibrand specialists, we are confident that we can help you.
Contact our call center on 600 540045 to find the nearest AG CARS branch to you.